HiLife is the brand name of Town and Country Petfoods Limited (Town and Country).
1.1 Entry is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
1.2 Employees of Town and Country Limited, spottydog communications, and any of the sponsors and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.
1.3 The opening dates and times for entries are as follows:
• First giveaway – on or around Friday 3rd December 2021 6:00pm GMT and the closing date and time for entries is on or around Saturday 4th December at 6:00pm GMT.
• Second giveaway – on or around Saturday 4th December 6:00pm GMT and the closing date and time for entries is on or around Sunday 5th at 6:00pm GMT
• Third giveaway– on or around Sunday 5th December 6:00pm GMT and the closing date and time for entries is on or around Monday 6th December at 6:00pm GMT
• Fourth giveaway – on or around Monday 6th December 6:00pm GMT and the closing date and time for entries is on or around Tuesday 7th December 6:00pm GMT
• Fifth giveaway – on or around Tuesday 7th December 6:00pm GMT and the closing date and time for entries is on or around Wednesday 8th December 6:00pm GMT
• Sixth giveaway - on or around Wednesday 8th December 6:00pm GMT and the closing date and time for entries is on or around Thursday 9th December 6:00pm GMT
• Seventh giveaway – on or around Thursday 9th December 6:00pm GMT and the closing date and time for entries is on or around Friday 10th December at 6:00pm GMT
• Eighth giveaway – on or around Friday 10th December 6:00pm GMT and the closing date and time for entries is on or around Saturday 11th December 6:00pm GMT
• Ninth giveaway – on or around Saturday 11th December 6:00pm GMT and the closing date and time for entries is on or around Sunday 12th at 6:00pm GMT
• Tenth giveaway – on or around Sunday 12th December 6:00pm GMT and the closing date and time for entries is on or around Monday 13th December at 6:00pm GMT
All giveaways are open for 24 hours. There will be 20 winners in total (10 for cat; 10 for dog) — all of whom will be announced on the respective social media channels on or around Tuesday 14th December 2021 at 6pm GMT.
1.4 Entry to the competition must be made through the applicable method (2.1 and 2.2) and in accordance with the deadlines as indicated (1.3).
1.5 No bulk, automated, machine assisted, third party, syndicate or other group entries will be accepted. Entries which, in Town and Country’s reasonable opinion, appear to have used any of these entry methods will be disqualified.
1.6 Town and Country accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or any other reason beyond its control.
2.1 Entry is by Facebook and Instagram only.
2.2 To enter the competition, entrants will need to do the following:
• Like the post (on either HiLife Cat or HiLife Dog)
• Tag a pet parent in the comments
• Follow HiLife Cat and the other brand sponsors
3.1 Entries are deemed valid if they are complete, correct, comprehensible and received by Town and Country by the associated deadline (1.3).
3.2 In the event of any fault, mistake, misunderstanding or dispute concerning the correctness or acceptability of any answers given by entrants, or the operation of any part of the competition, the decision of Town and Country shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4.1 There will be 20 winners — 10 for cat and 10 for dog.
4.2 The winners will be contacted within 14 working days of the competition closing. The winners will have a specified fixed time period of 14 days to claim the prize. Failure to respond within the specified time period may result in forfeiture of the prize, although Town and Country will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners to ensure this does not happen.
4.3 Prizes will be posted out from each individual company within 14 days of the prize being claimed.
5.1 In the event that any entrant does not, or is unable to, comply with these Terms and Conditions, Town and Country shall be entitled at its sole discretion to disqualify the entrant, without any further liability to such entrant. Entrants must comply with any directions given to them by Town and Country including in relation to any and all relevant laws, rules and regulations.
5.2 These terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and all parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
5.3 Town and Country reserves the right to withdraw or amend any competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control.
If you are a competition winner, we will message you via social media to ask for your details, such as your address, so we can send out the prize to you.
Your details will be shared with Town & Country and spottydog communications and the competition sponsors to send out your prize — Lords and Labradors, Liv Like Busby, Purely Pet Supplies, Scruffs, Freak Meowt, Handon Heart Jewellery, Paws Boutique, Handmade Hound, Sure Petcare, Cheshire & Wain, Snuggly Snoods, Bella’s Pet Fashion and Planet Underdog.
No other parties will have access to your information unless we are under a duty to disclose or share personal data for legal or regulatory purposes.
Town and Country and spottydog communications will not store your data or use it for any purpose other than advised in these Terms and Conditions.
If we want to use your imagery in any other third party promotional material, we will ask for your prior consent.